What To Expect
Personalized Treatment Programs
We understand the need for customized treatment. After all, no two addictions look exactly alike. Upon admitting into our program, you will meet with a doctor, case manager, and your individual therapist. Together, your team will collaborate to create the most effective plan for your care.
We currently facilitate all groups and appointments in our clinical building. We accommodate a variety of schedules with treatment occurring in both the afternoons and evenings.
What to Bring
- Government ID (passport, driver’s license, additional photo ID)
- Medical insurance card
- Names, addresses, and contact numbers of any family members or treatment professionals that should be involved in your care
- List of all current medications and doses (please bring a 7-day supply of medication on hand with you).
- Casual and comfortable clothing (1-2 week’s worth)
- Hats and sunglasses
- Everyday shoes (that can be used for exercise and physical activity)
- Personal hygiene items and toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, sunscreen. Please make sure all items are alcohol-free)
- Photos or special trinkets
- Workout attire
- Cell phone and charger
- Credit card or debit card
- Books and journals
What Not to Bring
- Any drug-related paraphernalia
- Inappropriate and overly revealing clothing
- Flashy or expensive items (i.e. jewelry, designer purses)
- Unauthorized medication
Have we answered your questions?
If not, just ask!
We are available for support 24/7.